If you are an artist and an individual who has experienced mental health issues, your original art could become an official CMHA Thank You card. Enter now, contest ends December 22, 2013.
CMHA needs a thank you card that can be used for any purpose by all CMHA staff, volunteers, family, friends and/or the general public. We are looking for a graphic representation of your journey to recovery—an image and design that will lift the spirits of anyone who will receive this card.
- Your image will be placed on the cover of a standard 4’ x 6’ inch card.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Fund Development Working Group and the winner will be selected by vote.
- We will be pleased to place the winner’s name, personal website (if you have one), and contact information on the back of the card.
- All applicants should submit their entry along with their name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Entries and/or inquiries can be sent to: Sarah Smith, National Director of Fund Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 22, 2013.