What we do
At Work/Au Travail supports individuals whose mental health issues pose barriers to employment. We assist clients to implement their employment goals, and provide information about employment, training, volunteer and community resources. We work to create and maintain positive relationships with employers and community partners.
We offer many services through our program, such as:
- Career counselling
- Job search assistance
- Resume & cover letter creation
- On-the-job training with Job Coach
- Interview preparation
- Access to training (WHMIS, First-Aid, Food Handlers, etc.)
- Access to work-related resources (work boots, training courses, personal protective equipment, and
- Mental health education for employers and colleagues
Through a strengths-based approach, clients develop and specialize skills that will allow them to sustain employment and be meaningful employees that will contribute to business success.
We are funded through the Opportunities Fund. Please click to download an At Work Referral Form.